Paducah Power System employees handle a portion of the record number of pallets filled withe e-scrap and fluorescent bulbs during the utility’s recent day-long collection. A total of 86 pallets were collected — a record amount in the program’s five-year history, according to Andrea Underwood, PPS director of human resources and community relations.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Vistra Joppa closure 'will impact entire communities'
- McCracken's Aydt thrilled after UK decision
- Rock the block: Residents encourage exercising right to vote
- PEOPLE AND BUSINESS
- Chamber plans virtual D.C. advocacy event
- Funeral home to host preplanning seminars
- Guest commentary: Marsy’s Law offers only empty promises