Sonny, the Pet of the Week, is a 9-month-old terrier mix at the McCracken County Humane Society, located at 4000 Coleman Road in Paducah. He is neutered, microchipped, fully vaccinated, heartworm negative and on flea and tick prevention. Sonny was brought in through Animal Control as a stray. He came in with another dog who has been adopted. Sonny is housebroken. He loves to be outside and loves to play, according to the humane society. He also knows when to calm down and relax. The humane society says he would make a great family dog. For more information about Sonny or other dogs and cats available for adoption, contact the humane society at 270-443-5923.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Local entrepreneur backs solar crypto mining
- Lady Vikings blank Lady Lyons on road for opening night
- ACS Gospel Benefit Concert makes its return Aug. 18
- Charities working toward building 300 homes for tornado survivors
- Meet the Mustangs set for Saturday, fall sports in full swing
- Marshall County shuts out Cardinals in double-header
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.