Meg Hyuck, co-owner of Hyuck Farms, organizes hanging plants Friday afternoon in one of the greenhouses in the farms shopping area on Cairo Road in Paducah. Hyuck Farms opened their doors for the season last week and will be operating from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays.
Ginger Miller (left), and Katie Cronin, both of Paducah, peruse the herbal section Friday afternoon at Hyuck Farms on Cairo Road in Paducah. Hyuck offers a variety of Kentucky grown produce, herbs, flowers, and saplings for the spring season.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- 'We're just anti-racism': Hundreds protest peacefully in Benton
- McCracken authorities make drug arrests
- New manufacturer picks up where Genova left off
- NRE expanding its Paducah operations
- Calvert Drive-In features drug court graduation
- Graves arson suspect apprehended
- Princeton protesters join nation's chorus, calling for change
- City expands Market Square street closures for dining
- Traffic stop leads to drug, firearm charges
- Saturday horoscope