Shawnee College astronomy instructor and NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory solar system ambassador Craig Bradley recently gave a presentation at the Metropolis Public Library to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing. Bradley discussed the moon landing and provided students with valuable information about the moon and our solar system. Bradley encouraged attendees to visit their local libraries, where they can find out more about space exploration.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Bear rambling zone closer than imagined
- Judge-exec sees potential for progress after unity meeting
- Commonwealth considers death penalty in McCord slaying
- Chamber resumes monthly breakfast, minus the breakfast
- Library receives funding for digital skills training
- City commission to resume in-person meetings
- Friday's horoscope
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.