As featured on
The Calloway County Health Department has confirmed the county's first coronavirus-related death. The news came hours after Murray Calloway County Hospital's Dr. Nicholas O'Dell mentioned the possibility of a COVID-19 related death during a Facebook Live.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Carter reflects on first year as superintendent
- Meeting with protest leadership nixed after organizer's unrelated arrest
- Two arrested for alleged disruptions at Murray protest
- St. Mary's Roof on pace for regional notice
- Online forum set for Friday with candidates
- Princeton native named board chair-elect for national organization
- MSU alters calendar for fall semester
- Thursday horoscope
- Chicken offal spills at Cairo Bridge