An ice storm hit Paducah this week, leaving much of town frozen over Thursday. Streets, parks and sidewalks were mostly abandoned with many businesses closed due to the inclement weather. With the weekend on the horizon, Paducahans only have more cold to look forward to. Friday, Feb. 12, 2021, is expected to bring a high of 31 and a low of 18, according to the National Weather Service forecast. A mostly cloudy Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021, is projected to have a high of 25 and a low of 12, while Sunday and Monday have the possibility of bringing more snow to the area.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Local man faces rape charge
- Lyons make easy work of Mustangs
- Mullins to return to federal court in connection to Capitol riot
- Paducah auto body shop reports receiving fraudulent unemployment insurance claims
- Council warned of possible weekend flooding
- Kentucky Kids Consignment Sale returns to Paducah Expo Center
- WKCTC dean publishes first chapbook of poetry
- Paducah schools to offer four-day in-person weeks
- Lady Mustangs rout Trigg County
- Ballard senior makes up for lost (welding) time