McCracken County High School celebrated its senior student athletes with an “Under the Lights” parade Monday night. Some had their seasons cut short or cancelled due to COVID-19. “Myself and Mr. (Matthew) Houser just tried to come up with something that we could do to recognize our seniors, and just to let them know how much we care about them,” athletic director Geno Miller said. “We hate that this is going on, and hope for a positive outcome. But today, we just wanted to show just how much we care about them.”
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Bear rambling zone closer than imagined
- Judge-exec sees potential for progress after unity meeting
- Commonwealth considers death penalty in McCord slaying
- Chamber resumes monthly breakfast, minus the breakfast
- Library receives funding for digital skills training
- City commission to resume in-person meetings
- Friday's horoscope
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.