As featured on
It's hard to get your kids to take a break from the computer when they have to use it for virtual learning. Some studies show the pandemic is causing kids vision to get worse.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- 2 arrested following drug probe in Paducah
- Court documents show Benton man participating in Jan. 6 Capitol riots
- Paducah Fire Department seeks $835K in SAFER grant funding
- FDA says single-dose shot from J&J prevents severe COVID-19
- Shopping online eases isolation for older adults (copy)
- Mustangs, Lyons set for battle of region leaders
- Biden to order a review of US supply chains for vital goods
- Mars rover's giant parachute carried secret message
- Mayfield's Kenley to continue track career at Pfeiffer University
- Charity reports break-in, truck damage
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.