As featured on
Sen. Mitch McConnell made a stop in Paducah on Wednesday to talk about the COVID-19 vaccine. He also talked about other national issues like Georgia's controversial voting law and Biden's $2 trillion infrastructure plan.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Cairo riverport project regional 'game-changer'
- Lyon County Schools has a new Family Resource and Youth Center director
- Proposed bikeway turns another corner
- Robinson takes the stage at Mrs. America competition
- REPORTER'S NOTEBOOK
- 1 in 6 people in Purchase area fully vaccinated
- Riverboats return to Paducah
- Marshall keeps Banshees at bay in Sweet 16
- Viking bats conquer Cardinals in five innings
- Works of ‘Tooey’ Dorroh on display at Princeton Art Guild
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.