As featured on
On Thursday morning, the Purchase District Health Department announced McCracken County had surpassed 10,000 total COVID-19 cases. There are now 10,003 total cases, 387 of which are active.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Paducah girl dies in collision on I-69
- Board of adjustment denies solar farm use permit
- Mr. and Mrs. Paul Roof
- Mercy Health OR lounge dedicated to Dr. Hunt
- Late fumble costs Cardinals against Murray
- Massac receives first cannabis tax sale disbursement
- McCracken, area COVID numbers are in decline
- Vaccine campaign includes Benton survivor
- Winning drought over for Ballard Memorial football
- County working to address planned landfill rate change
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.