As featured on
During the 2019-2020 flu season, about 400,000 people went to the hospital for the flu. With about two months remaining in the 2020-2021 season, the CDC is reporting only 173 flu related hospital stays.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Local man faces rape charge
- Lyons make easy work of Mustangs
- Mullins to return to federal court in connection to Capitol riot
- Paducah auto body shop reports receiving fraudulent unemployment insurance claims
- Council warned of possible weekend flooding
- Kentucky Kids Consignment Sale returns to Paducah Expo Center
- Paducah schools to offer four-day in-person weeks
- WKCTC dean publishes first chapbook of poetry
- Lady Mustangs rout Trigg County
- Ballard senior makes up for lost (welding) time