As featured on
Speaking during a briefing on the pandemic Monday, the governor said Kentucky's positivity rate for COVID-19 test results is 8.64% — down from 8.73% on Sunday.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Future of industrial park in Marshall County discussed
- Purchase District Health Department accepting vaccine registrations online
- Kremlin foe Navalny jailed for 30 days; allies plan protests
- WHO chief lambasts vaccine profits, demands elderly go first
- Teachers unions fail science
- Heavy metal guitarist photographed at Capitol riot charged
- MLK Day speaker: Be a ‘change agent’
- Honoring Martin Luther King Jr. with a day of service
- Lyon County pushes past Caldwell County 93-63
- Beshear reports 40 new virus-related deaths in Kentucky