As featured on
Baptist Health Paducah says COVID-19 numbers are down, but not non-existent. As the holiday season approaches, the hospital expects those numbers to rise.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Cardinals hold off Eagles to advance to 2A State Championship
- Homestead exemption increases for '23, '24
- Stray cats continue to be a problem post-tornado
- Chamber event highlights economic development
- Benton Woman's Club hosts Holiday Tour of Homes
- 'Like pre-pandemic': Black Friday crowds turn out
- Hunting seasons mash-up: deer, ducks, much more
- Nominations sought for area's best young leaders
- You can still hunt your own native holiday tree
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.