As featured on
Gov. Andy Beshear says he's concerned that people who are hesitant about getting vaccinated against COVID-19 will place too much faith in monoclonal antibody treatments.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Paducah board approves use of virtual instruction through SB1
- Work zone lane restriction on I-24 eastbound in Paducah starts Wednesday
- Chamber, DOE discuss future site plans
- Counselor shares substance use recovery story
- Lady Eagles soar at state tournament, return as runner up
- Heath Elementary earns prestigious Blue Ribbon award