Details for IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
vs. Civil No. 19-cv-1205-SMY
SHEILA M. GOODMAN, Deceased, DAVID
C. GOODMAN, JOAN R. MORGAN, ALISSA
GOODMAN, UNKNOWN HEIRS AND
LEGATEES OF SHEILA M. GOODMAN,
Deceased, UNKNOWN OWNERS, and
SECOND NOTICE OF MARSHAL'S SALE
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that pursuant to a judgment decree of foreclosure entered by the court in the above-entitled cause, the property hereinafter described or so much thereof as shall be sufficient to satisfy said judgment, will be sold to the highest bidder.
1. The name, address and telephone number of the person to contact for information regarding the real estate is:
Rural Development Specialist
502 Comfort Drive
Marion, Illinois 62959
2. The common address and other common description, if any, of the real estate is:
66 Adkins Street, Metropolis, Illinois 62960 f/k/a 713 E 3rd Street, Metropolis, Illinois 62960
3. The legal description of the real estate is:
Lot Fifteen (15) in Second Addition to Memorial Heights Subdivision in the City of Metropolis as per recorded plat thereof, and all improvements thereon.
Property Tax ID: 05-35-410-015
4. The real estate may be inspected prior to sale at the following times: by appointment.
5. The date, time, and place of the sale are: April 21, 2021, at 12:00 noon, at the front door of the County Courthouse for Massac County, Metropolis, Illinois.
6. The terms of the sale are: cashier's check, 10 percent due at time of sale, balance due within 72 hours.
7. Title will be conveyed subject to all general real estate taxes, which are a lien upon the real estate but not yet due and payable, and special assessments, if any, special taxes, and easements and restrictions of record.
8. At said sale I shall give to the purchaser or purchasers a certificate in writing describing the lands and tenements purchased and the sum paid therefor. Upon confirmation of said sale by the court, the holder of said certificate shall be entitled to a deed for said premises.
Dated at East St. Louis, Illinois, this 8th day of March, 2021.
s/ Bradley Maxwell (with consent)
United States Marshal
Southern District of Illinois
s/ Adam E. Hanna
ADAM E. HANNA
Assistant United States Attorney
United States Attorney's Office
Nine Executive Drive
Fairview Heights, Illinois 62208-1344
Phone: (618) 628-3700
Fax: (618) 622-3810
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.