Several hundred people from around the region turned up to Carson Park in midtown Paducah this Thursday, Friday and Saturday for the first ever YACtober Festival, organized by the Yeiser Art Center. The gallery contains photos from Friday and Saturday's festivities.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Paducah girl dies in collision on I-69
- Mr. and Mrs. Paul Roof
- Board of adjustment denies solar farm use permit
- Vaccine campaign includes Benton survivor
- Massac receives first cannabis tax sale disbursement
- Mercy Health OR lounge dedicated to Dr. Hunt
- Late fumble costs Cardinals against Murray
- McCracken, area COVID numbers are in decline
- County working to address planned landfill rate change
- Princeton Police station slated for renovation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.